Thursday, January 6, 2011

New year!

Happy New Year! One thing I love about a new year is the resolutions people make to try to be a little better in the upcoming year. Whether or not we fulfill all these resolutions is another story, but the initial desire to set goals is wonderful! I actually decided to have some New Year's resolutions this year. I always try to set a few in my four main categories - Mind, Body, Spirit, and Soul. I usually always want to eat better and exercise more, read my scriptures more, go to the temple more...just a lot of things "more." However, one of my resolutions this year was to date more...a lot more ha ha.

 So I had this great plan to go to my new class, sit by a cute guy, introduce myself, turn on the charm, and hope for a miracle. Anyway, there I was on the first day of class, I open the door to my Spanish class, glance around the room, and there's not a single boy in the room! No Chicos! (No boys). Then my next class had a total of two boys. My big "charm" plan seemed to be going down the tube. At least my second day of class held a lot more promise and a lot more boys. However, I'll admit that I'm one of those students that actually loves to sit on the front or second row, and I've now learned that most of the boys sit in the back for some reason. Oh well! Any suggestions?

Well, here's wishing all of you out there best of luck on fulfilling whatever resolutions you've made this new year!

1 comment:

  1. Ah the life of a Humanities student. I never, ever met a single male that I can even recall now in any class at BYU so I am surely not one to give advice. But good luck! You are indeed charming, that is for sure.

    ReplyDelete