I am officially moving back home in two days, but there are many little quirks about Regency 103 that I am going to miss. I will miss having 5 other crazy girls around me night and day, the strange Iron mark in the carpet, and the trees outside the window. BUT most of all, I am going to miss the little man in the shower.
Ok, Yes. I know what you are thinking, and no there is not a real man in my shower. That would be totally against all BYU honor code regulations.On the light above our shower, there is this dark mark. I thought it was dirt for a while, but it mysteriously will not come off no matter how much I scrub. I like to think it is paint because I don't want to begin to think of the other possibilities. Jessica discovered that this little stain looks just like a man wearing a cape and an old cap sitting and writing with a feather pen. She claims he is writing some great manifesto. He may also be smoking a long pipe...we haven't officially decided.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
- You get 8 hours of sleep, but it still somehow only feels like 6
- You throw your hair up in a ponytail two days in a row
- The dishes in the sink start piling up
- Your flashcard piles look like mini towers of Babel
- You haven't seen your roommate in over 78 hours because she's pulling all nighters
- You're on a date with Harold Friday and Saturday night (a.k.a you live at the library)
- You look for any type of distraction from studying including, but not limited to: eating, staring off into space, Facebook stalking, and blogging about finals.
- Dark circles form under your eyes from lack of sleep and too much time staring at a computer screen
For everyone about to go into Finals...GOOD LUCK!! When you feel like you just want to give up, remember what Dory from "Finding Nemo" says, "Just Keep Swimming!"