Thursday, September 27, 2012

Getting Down in P-Town

My life in Provo is pretty normal.
I read a lot - literary theory and the bible mostly, and I sing a lot. Did I mention that I am in BYU's Women's Chorus? It's a fairly new development, but I am loving it. Between that and my own personal vocal study, my chords are getting quite the workout.
When I am not doing these things...


I Work. I am starting my second year with BYU's International Study Programs. It's the best because I get to help students who are excited to travel and learn. This time of year brings the ISP fair which means I run around and make tons of copies of fliers, order balloon arches, pass out candy, answer questions and various other exciting tasks.
I was super proud of my balloon arch (and decided to take a part home )
I Zumba / Cook. I try to Zumba at least twice a week in order to release tension and probably mostly to be able to eat all the foods I love to cook. Cooking and Dancing are my ways to release stress. The stress reliever of this month? Fresh Peach Pie!! Yum.
I Enjoy the View
I mentioned in an earlier post the beautiful view from my apartment balcony. So here's a visual. I love being able to see the temple shining through the trees at night and the beautiful mountains dressed in fall leaves during the day.


Welcome to my typical day in P-town!

No comments:

Post a Comment