Friday, October 29, 2010

"Let's do somethig Drastic!"


I'd finished my homework for the day and didn't know what to do with the unusual free time I had, so I decided that I wanted to do something drastic. I decided I either wanted to start a Blog, or join the ever growing network of Facebook. I know, it's ridiculous and rare that a nineteen year old girl like myself doesn't have a facebook account. Believe me, i'm reminded of this fact at least every day. So there I was deciding between a Blog and a facebook. Thanks to some advice from my roomates, I decided to start a blog. (Sorry Facebook, I guess you'll have to wait) I've always wanted to start a blog, but figured that I didn't have anything worth blogging about. I'm void of a cute baby or husband, i'm not a noted writer, and i'm not living anywhere exotic, but i'm living. I suppose my life has lots of stories to tell, and who better to tell them than me? So for those of you tunning in, this is Jenny Thorup about to become the new best blogger.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jenny
    I look forward to following your bog.
    Just a few nights ago at sunset I had the pleasure to sit and contemplate Walden Pond will the days last sunlight reflected across it.. My trip to Concord and Salem was fantastic. I hardily recommend it.
    Love
    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice on the blog and not getting sucked into Facebook. Of course I am a bit biased, but...

    I am so excited to read your blog. You have such a talent for observation, thinking, and writing, Jen. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete