Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The End of the Rainbow

Dear Blog,
I am sorry that I have ignored you this past little while. Life just passes by so quickly these days. Two holidays have come and gone - And I didn't even get to write a "Thankful" blog post. I can't believe I am already heading into finals next week. Finals are draining and sometimes I wish I could just take the Ostrich approach and stick my head in the ground, hide, and wait until Finals week passes. But, alas - I will take these tests and papers head on knowing that no matter what happens...I will be home with my family in a week preparing for Christmas to arrive.

I need to keep studying, but I thought I'd just share a special picture or two from a few weeks ago. It was a rainy day, and as I looked out my balcony - I noticed a beautiful rainbow.

You'll never guess what I found at the end of that rainbow!
They say there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, but I think what I found is much more precious

Here's to Rainbows, symbols of a covenant, reminding us of the covenants made in the Temple (my own pot of Gold)

See you after Finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment