Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas and Finals

Merry Christmas everyone! 
Finals are finally over...well sort of. I still have to send in my Humanities Final that I've been working on for what seems like 3 straight days. Do you want to check it out? It happens to be a blog which you can access by clicking - Jenny's Humanities Final
We had to create a virtual art exhibit for a museum and I decided to display it through blogging. It is a far cry from my best writing, but I hope it will do the job well. 
Tomorrow, I head home to begin the craziness that will be my Christmas break. Between Christmas parties, bridal photo shoots, shopping excursions, cooking meals, bridal showers, weddings, and New Year's toasts, I hope somehow I'll find some time just to relax with my family and enjoy the magic of Christmas. It truly is one of my favorite times of the year...although I would like it a lot more if it snowed. I don't remember such a warm, bright, and snowless December. I'm still DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS.

Tonight my roommates and I are going to toast to being finished with finals and of course to the upcoming new year and semester! So in preparation for that, here is my toast to all the great things that happened this last semester:
  1. Successfully handling a job and 15 credits 
  2. Reading Hamlet for the first time
  3. Rediscovering how special my family is
  4. Best Friend's engagement 
  5. Friends pulling together through tough times
  6. Co-Workers who make me laugh
  7. Using Spanish successfully at work
  8. 2 Messiah Sing-ins
  9. A 100 on an English Paper
  10. Fun adventure in Las Vegas with Jessica
  11. Cutting my hair
  12. Weight Watchers
  13. Zumba
  14. Christmas decorations at the Apartment
  15. Cooking 
  16. Another Semester completed! 
Merry Christmas to all! 

1 comment:

  1. Cute, Cute photo by the tree. So sorry your were sick for Christmas
    Love
    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete