Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Can you teach me how to Jimmer?

Even if you are not a BYU fan, you must agree that it has been one exciting ride watching the BYU men's basketball team move on to the Sweet Sixteen of the NCAA tournament. I have a special love for college basketball (most likely conditioned from living in a house full of basketball fans). I remember sharing many a U of U basketball game with my Dad, a cold sprite, and a warm hot dog. I'm excited to add this season of BYU basketball into my most cherished memories of college basketball. Whatever happens in the game this week against Florida, I just want to shout out THANK YOU BYU FOR THE MOST ENJOYABLE SEASON YET!
I also must admit that I have had this song "Teach me how to Jimmer" stuck in my head everyday for the last week. It is quite addicting...

No comments:

Post a Comment